Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Only A Update.

So my plan with this is sort of working, ha ha! It will teach me discipline and working on a deadline...I have never been good at self discipline, which I have found in the past was not a good thing!
I guess I can use my excuse of "I am leaving for Italy on Monday for three months so I am a little distracted." and in all reality its true, I am leaving for Rome on the First of March to study Art History, but seeing as I have so much time on my hands I think I can do a little Blogging during this week,
The Good news is on Friday and Saturday I am going to two Plays so Reviews will be coming! but do to the Italy trip I doubt I will have time to go to many shows unless I make it to London and see some plays like Love Never Dies (the dreaded Phantom Sequel) so I think this will turn into A Journal of that experience.
This I guess has just been a update to where I am and to get something posted. I do look forward to sharing my experiences in Italy on here and hopefully by the end of the week I will have at least two reviews up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment